Saturday, May 20, 2006

More of my inner self

I seem to only find time to bring out the better side of myself in the weekends. During the weekdays I'm so tired when I get back from the office, and have to make some dinner too, that I rarely find time to bring out my inner self. This makes the weekends great, though, since I feel much better when I bring out my alter ego.
I wish I could throw away my outside self and always be my inner self, but that is a very hard thing to do. I hope to do it some day, though. I really need it, since I'm pretty frustrated from time to time.
There... You now have some more details for my big secret. Whenever I decide to let you in on the whole thing, don't guess and give yourself a hard time. You might even get offended of some of your guesses, so just stop ;)

No comments: