Thursday, July 27, 2006

Can you keep a secret?

I had so many opportunities this weekend to tell my parents about my situation, yet I couldn't find the courage to do so. Why? Prejudices I guess. What's the worst that can happen? They throw me out head over heels and disown any knowledge of me? I strongly doubt that will happen. They'll probably love me regardless, but anyone who is, or has been, in my situation knows how hard this actually is.
So to try to make things a bit easier for myself, I'm going to come clear here. You will finally know Chandler's biggest secret.
Some of you might have cracked the code already, but for the rest of you, here goes... man, it's even difficult to do in anonymous writing...
I... am... a... transsexual!

Yes, I am a woman trapped in a mans body. It's a bit hard to explain, but that's how I feel.

There... the cat is out of the bag. Now, to just continue coming out at various places, so that it might be easier to tell my parents.

For more information about transexuallism, look at the external links at the bottom of the wikipedia article I linked to.

No comments: