Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What lies beneath

Recently I mentioned I bought some stuff to make myself feel better. It should be obvious now that those items was some new clothes... women's clothes. Yes, it is weird for a man to go dress up in womans clothes. Even I think that. But when that man is really a woman caught in a man's body, like that woman inside of me, it feels completely natural. That is also how it can give me better self esteem; because it makes me feel like my real self. Not the shell I put on whenever I'm outside and have to "act my sex".
Now everybody can feel free to say that this is weird, unnatural and even borderline psychotic,because I'm all for free speech. They can also say that God / Jahve / Allah / George W. Bush will make me burn in hell, because I'm not religious.

No comments: